Amla, the Indian gooseberry is widely acknowledged for its intensive nutritional values and comprises remarkable balance of bitter, sour, sweet and pungent flavours. Consuming amla in the powdered form is the easiest way and one can enjoy an appetizing breakfast everyday by consuming amla powder mixed with lime juice, ginger and honey. Amla is a unique fruit encompassing intense antioxidants which enables the decline of free radicals causing disease in the body.
Amla powder comprises ocean of Health Benefits and few of them are projected below
- Amla powder is an unadulterated form of Vitamin C. An efficient intake of amla rejuvenates the body from within, facilitating the blood vessels to be healthy and strong. In addition to this, it extensively augments the body’s immunity, which enables fighting the infections effectively.
- An efficient intake of Amla powder reduces the risk of heart disease by thoroughly monitoring the increase of bad cholesterol
- Amla powder gives a radiant skin and keeps it hydrated for long hours. It can be mixed with yogurt, honey and can be applied as a face mask which gives you a clean and smooth skin. You can either consume the powder or add it to your face mask for a natural glow.
- Since amla has the potential level of antioxidants, it aids in fighting free radicals in the body, decreasing the damage of cells and declining the risk of inflammation and cancer.
- Amla powder comprises exceptional levels of fibre content, resulting in efficient digestive system and absolute cure for constipation. Consumption of amla powder is an extensive remedy for ulcers and hyperacidity.
- A healthy intake of Amla powder on a regular basis gives you an appealing skin and it is widely believed as the secret behind slow aging process
- Amla powder is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes as it contains chromium, which enables the body to efficiently respond to insulin and monitors blood glucose levels
- A tea spoon of amla powder mixed with honey serves as a perfect blood purifier. A good intake of amla powder everyday results in healthy haemoglobin levels.
Amla powder comprehensively benefits your hair. It not only eradicates dandruff but also serves as a remarkable medicine for the prevention of hair loss.